Mayberry Days Tickets
Eventbrite is the secure ticket vendor for Surry Arts Council events. Tickets for all Mayberry Days events are listed below. The "Buy Tickets" buttons below will take you to the Eventbrite webpage for online sales. Ticketing fees and other charges apply. All Surry Arts Council tickets are non-refundable.
For more information or to purchase tickets by phone, please call us at 336.786.7998 during regular business hours. You may also purchase tickets in person at the Andy Griffith Playhouse.
Thursday at 2:00 p.m.
September 27, 2018
A Salute to Jim Nabors: Ronnie Schell Shares Memories & Laughs
- Sales tax of 7% is added to all tickets unless otherwise specified.
- All tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may not be exchanged for another event or time once the purchase is complete.
- No animals are permitted in Surry Arts Council venues except service animals specifically trained to aid disabled people.
- All Surry Arts Council facilities are smoke free.
- In the case of bad weather, events scheduled at the Blackmon Amphitheatre may be moved to the Historic Earle Theatre.
- Wine from Shelton Vineyards and hot dogs, chips, candy from the Dairy Center are sold at selected events at the Blackmon Amphitheatre.
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought into any Surry Arts Council venue.