The campground is open the whole week before the festival - come early for jamming every night!
- 10 Acres of shady woods for camping and picnicking
- Well-Lighted park
- Modern Restrooms
- 34 Full Trailer Hook-Ups ($30 per night)
- Non-Hook-Up* Camping on grounds ($10 per night)
- Camper spots are rented by the day
- All camps sites allow jamming
- No drugs and alcohol allowed - laws will be enforced
- No dogs allowed
*Full hook-up charged if you use electricity or water from hook-up sites
20'x20' vendor spaces are available at $50 per day Wednesday to Friday and $75 for Saturday.
Spaces are not self-contained. No Food Concessions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Free Shuttle Service from Veterans Park to Downtown Mount Airy
- Wednesday from Noon to 5:00 pm
- Thursday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
The shuttle service will run continuously and will leave Veterans Park just inside the Main Gate with stops at:
- Mount Airy Visitors Center on Main Street
- Andy Griffith Museum
Enjoy Local Restaurants, Shopping, Visitors Center, Museum of Regional History, Andy Griffith Museum, Old-Time Music Heritage Hall at the Historic Earle Theatre, Movies on Monday and Wednesday at 7:00 pm (Call InfoLine at 336.786.2222).
Back to top